Saturday, June 19, 2010


Sorry it has been a while since my last post but I have been so busy! I have been feeding the animals at the zoo now for a few weeks and I am picking out the behaviors I want to learn. As an intern we automatically get to do waves, vocals, and piro (spinning in a circle) with all the animals. We also get to chose 7 other behaviors that we want to do with the animals. I think I have picked my final 7 and I look forward to learning the criteria and starting to do more things.

In addition to all of the things at the zoo I have started running! I know it's hard to believe if you know me. I just decided I wanted to get back into shape so I'm giving it my best try. I am now on my fourth week and have actually made some progress! I just hope I can keep up the routine.


No comments: