Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello Everyone!
Things here at the Indy zoo are great! I can't believe I only have 3 weeks before I head back to Florida. I will be so sad to leave. I have had a great time with all of the people and animals here and it only gets better with each day. I have been continuing to feed and work on some behaviors with the animals.

Outside of the zoo things have also been great. I have to admit I have not been great about running lately but it has also been raining almost everyday so I am going to blame it on that. Hopefully I can run tomorrow and get back to my regular schedule.

It is also my birthday week! I have already gotten some great birthday cards from my amazing family and friends. I also went to dinner tonight with some people from work and had a great time. On Friday I am going to a Jack Johnson concert with some of the other trainers and another intern so I am so excited! It will be my first concert and the perfect way to celebrate. Then Tiffany will be here and she is coming to the zoo! So many exciting things but I know it will go by way too fast.

No comments: